If you are a highly motivated sales professional that is interested in a career with a dynamic organization, and want to make a dramatic change in your earnings, join the Home Haven team! We are looking for Outside Sales Advisors who are true selling professionals that understand the key to succeeding in sales is based on building relationships and finding creative solutions that are beneficial for all. The successful candidate must practice the art of communication every day in their personal lives by fostering old relationships and developing new ones, as well as understanding the importance of continually learning and enhancing their skills to aim to be the best in class.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills as well as solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to establish and develop strong relations with customers
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Advisor position include
- Post-secondary education in business OR marketing (an asset)
- Minimum three years of business to consumer sales
- Proven track record of success
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Basic PC computer proficiency
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and some weekends
- Prior experience in HVAC is not required
As an Outside Sales Advisor you will be rewarded daily, the selling cycle is shorter and you will be talking directly to the decision makers, not the gate-keepers. You will have full control of your earnings, and many earn upwards of $100,000 – $150,000 in their first year!
Your specific duties as an Outside Sales Advisor will include
- Engaging new, current and previous customers with solutions for their home comfort needs
- Helping homeowners save money on utilities and future repairs
- Conduct follow up calls to ensure 100% satisfaction and generate a referral base
- Attaining sales goals at or above quota revenues
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP contributions
- Opportunity for future growth and development
- Receive fresh and engaging training
To apply, please contact Laura McPherson [email protected].
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Haven Home is an equal opportunity employer.